There are several benefits of using video for social media, including:
1. Builds Trust and Credibility - videos are a great way to take customers behind the scenes of your business and show the ‘human’ side. You can show videos of your workspace, your team and show off your humor.
2. Provides a more comprehensive and creative message - video content is a great way to provide your audience with a more comprehensive and creative message.
3. Increases brand association by 139% - gaining an audience for your videos will improve potential customers and prospects’ connection between your brand and the message you are wanting to address.
4. Allows you to move quickly to take advantage of news stories, consumer behavior, and any kind of relevant content that goes viral - it’s imperative to deliver relevant content to your audience. Video gives your brand a voice and allows you to move quickly to take advantage of news stories, consumer behavior, and any kind of relevant content that goes viral.
5. Can be repurposed across multiple platforms - producing quality video content may be more time-consuming than taking a photograph, but once complete, you can use it to reach different audiences across multiple platforms. Translation: Greater reach = a greater return on investment.
These benefits are just a few reasons why video should be an integral part of any social media strategy.
Janzen Marketing LLC
Follow us on social media!